Featured post

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!

A-k-a, my public learning diary for my 3D animation degree and since graduating, my free-time independent 3D studies and personal projects

Thursday 3 December 2020

Get Started with Apps: The Prince's Trust in partnership with Made By Milk


During the last week of November, I took part in the week long "Get Started with Apps" course with the Prince's Trust. I learned how to code in HTML, CSS and Javascript coding languages using Glitch. I also learned about jQuery and protoyping apps. 

Part 1 of the course was learning to code, I made the below app - designed for mobile screen sizes. 

https://dj-jokes.glitch.me/

Part 2 of the course was designing and prototyping an app, the idea was an interactive wellness app that we called Lightly. I was responsible for designing the app, here's a sneak peak of the logo I designed using procreate. The lotus is symbollic for wellness as the flower grows through muddy waters and blooms above it, I placed it inside a balloon - one of the lightest lightest things in existence.


One day I hope to learn how to use AR in an app.


No comments:

Post a Comment