Featured post

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!

A-k-a, my public learning diary for my 3D animation degree and since graduating, my free-time independent 3D studies and personal projects

Friday 18 May 2018

Character Design Production Bible - The Nervous Knight (Updated)

After receiving feedback on my character bible, I revisited it and made some improvements which include: changes to the Knight's structural issues, (I made his neck thicker to support the head and helmet), I also made his cape a lot shorter so the silhouette around his legs aren't swamped. I revisited the Beast, still not in as much detail as the Knight but did make improvements and tested out different poses to make the Beast look more aggressive and intimidating. Lastly I revisited the storyboard to build more tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment