Featured post

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!

A-k-a, my public learning diary for my 3D animation degree and since graduating, my free-time independent 3D studies and personal projects

Friday 16 July 2021

Tunnels VFX Progress 2

In this update, I explore using iridescent colouring and lighting for the main vein of my VFX part.


This I thought was great to show the transfer of people's souls but it's emotional energy the tunnels drain, not souls and the whiteness gives off too heaven-like, purity vibes whereas I want danger, dispirit, unnerve, wickedness etc. So then I looked at dark cosmic colours, I went with blue for sadness, purple for anxiousness and orange for energy.


Next Steps:

Figure out art style/direction I want to go with and how to mask the VFX so it looks like it's coming from inside the wall and travelling through it rather than being projected onto it.



No comments:

Post a Comment