Featured post

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!

A-k-a, my public learning diary for my 3D animation degree and since graduating, my free-time independent 3D studies and personal projects

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Character Design Class 4 - Environments Designed For A Story


The task this lesson was to design an Intellectual Throne Room, my feedback was that my throne room was designed with wealth rather than intellect.



For example if I was designing an intellectual throne room for an engineer, there would be books on the topic, best creations displayed, maybe a workshop wall with tools on, this would be like their own throne room. So I went back to this throne room and thinking how I could make this Victorian wealthy throne room look more intellectual I imagine the massive back wall to be a mural like the Painted Hall at the Old Royal Naval College in Greenwich, and in Beauty and the Beast is a giant library in the castle so put in two very high and wide bookshelves behind.





No comments:

Post a Comment