Featured post

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!

A-k-a, my public learning diary for my 3D animation degree and since graduating, my free-time independent 3D studies and personal projects

Saturday 14 January 2017

Like for Like Storyboard - Beauty and the Beast

Like for like storyboard clip

Original Storyboard panels found in the concept art book.





Storyboards serve two purposes: first, they allow a filmmaker to previsualise and refine their ideas; secondly, they serve as the clearest language by which the entire production team may collaborate efficiently.

Things to avoid when storybaording: Dead center compositions, tilted angles and splitting the screen in half with horizontal lines.


2 comments:

  1. i think you like for like is great, i think you captured the scene really well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm loving your deadpool scenes - you know which one is best 😉😂

      Delete