Featured post

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!

A-k-a, my public learning diary for my 3D animation degree and since graduating, my free-time independent 3D studies and personal projects

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Life Drawing: 18/01/2017

Warm up

Five, 5 minute poses.

10, 1 minute poses.
Pose 7 seemed to turn out the best and that's when I was drawing with a continuous line, I wasn't looking at my paper much at all. I got frustrated with all the poses not looking good and kinda just thought I'm not even gonna try to do accurate and I only had 1 minute to do each which was also frustrating so just looked at the model and drew. Vicky said it's better to draw like this because you're drawing what you're seeing where as when you look at your page, you're drawing what you think you're seeing - it's different.

No comments:

Post a Comment