Featured post

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!

A-k-a, my public learning diary for my 3D animation degree and since graduating, my free-time independent 3D studies and personal projects

Tuesday 7 December 2021

Blue Zoo X NextGen Pop-Up Virtual Animation Studio - November 2021

From the 1st-26th of November I was lucky to have had the opportunity to take part in the first ever virtual pop up animation studio run by Blue Zoo and NextGen Skills Academy.

Designed to accelerate existing skills and build experience, I worked as part of a team remotely to deliver a 30 second advert for the pretend game “Quick Fix” according to a brief. Below is the finished result of what we made in just 4 weeks!

I was responsible for modelling and texturing the interior space garage as well as set dressing, incorporating everyone's assets into the set, ready for the rest of the team to use in their shots. Full break down below:


Completed Scene
My contribution minus team's assets

Wireframe on shaded

Grey Pass

I was also responsible for animating one shot and lighting two, below.



Ending this post with one of my WIPs, when everything started coming together with our character in scene!


I absolutely loved these four weeks and would love to do it again! They're running another one in February and I highly recommend signing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment