Featured post

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!

A-k-a, my public learning diary for my 3D animation degree and since graduating, my free-time independent 3D studies and personal projects

Friday 31 July 2020

The Rookies 2020

Earlier on in the year I entered my graduate film 'A Time Apart' in The Rookies 2020 to get an idea of where my worked ranked by industry standards. I'm pleased to show that my animation skills were ranked... C! 

Considering when I was making it I struggled with animation, I'm happy to see that my skills are not below average by industry standards on a global scale. Also, it has given me incentive to return to practing my animation skills and enter my future reel in The Rookies 2021, (after I've finished my environment portfolio).

Rank A: 7%, Rank B: 20%, Rank C: 52%, Rank D: 18% and Rank E: 3%.

2 comments: