Featured post

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!

A-k-a, my public learning diary for my 3D animation degree and since graduating, my free-time independent 3D studies and personal projects

Wednesday 18 July 2018

A Time Apart: Fred Head Modelling Progress 3 - Ear and Hair

Next steps: Modelling the hat.
Updates from last post: Ear, hair, nose, eye, throat and neck adjustments.

When modelling the ears, I looked at characters from Paranorman for reference.



And when modelling the hair, I looked at Bob the Builder for reference. More specifically at how the helmet sits on the head and how his hair looks with and without the helmet. I think I will need to make two hair objects 1 for the hat to sit on and another with slightly messy hair from where the hat would have just come off.


No comments:

Post a Comment