Featured post

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!

A-k-a, my public learning diary for my 3D animation degree and since graduating, my free-time independent 3D studies and personal projects

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Mother Thumbnails

This Mother character is a roboticist who works from home in a cellar - she's not exactly mother material and has more love for her career than daughter, but she does love her daughter.



Everyone liked different designs for different reasons, 2 for the legs, 4 for the motherly hair, 3 for the more mechanical look in contrast with 4's scientific look etc so I tried to combine the best of everything into thumbnail 5. However in Illustrator I'm going to finalise thumbnail 3 as this is my favourite one.


1 comment:

  1. yes, I think No 3 wins the day :) Looking forward to seeing her all spruced up and good to go.

    ReplyDelete